´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, March 5♥
Well, Today we went to NIHON MURA again but this time round, not two but four of us!
We supposed to meet up at 1pm, but at 11.30am Mingyuan already start to call us to wake up! It's like I can see how excited he was towards Sashimi. Zzz.. So got up and get prepared...
Once we reached Nihon Mura, Mingyuan and Junqi started to order lots of food like as if they don't order it now, the food will gone right after that? Baby said... "Order slowly lar, still got lots of time no worries!"
Anyway, we really enjoyed our lunch!
I ate lots of Sashimi and Hotate Mentai! Cause I just simply love them only! I had satisfied my craves for Japanese food, however I still wanna go there again! >.<
When everybody started getting full already, I wanted to order some more Sashimi, I asked Junqi...
Me: Junqi, you still want Sashimi?
Junqi: Don't want, I'm already full. Hmmm... Okay lar a little bit lor.
Me: Alittle bit is how many?
Junqi: Hmmm... 8 pieces!
We were laughing like hell after listened to his "8pieces"! It's like, he said he was full and his "alittle bit" , for us it's like MANY? extremely hilarious!
Afterall, we headed over to Junqi's house cause Baby need to help him repair his Computer again. YES, it's AGAIN! After repaired, we cabbed back to SengKang, slacked and chilled before we headed back home.


















