´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, April 26♥
After Baby had tidied up his room, it seems like nothing have been done yet he did cleared up? Either is he got too many stuffs or he only clear a little. HA! Lazy boy. 

Basically, Today I got nothing to blog about. Cause I'm way too excited to go out for a date with Baby Tomorrow, thinking of what to wear and what to have for our lunch. It will be my very first time taking neoprints with Baby, of course I gonna wear nicer than usual. =)

Oh ya, I've created a private blog which is a place for me to rant and write whatever I want. Everybody needs a private space, including me. Where you can speak, write and share freely. So I created my personal space. 

Folks! Follow my twitter and at your left-hand corner there's a box, you can ask me anything right there.
Follow My Twitter: http://twitter.com/CYJMROARS
Follow my Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/CYJMROAR 

Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.

Nobody is pointing at you, it is just either your guiltiness or your wild thinking that cause you for being so sensitive. Change your thoughts and characters and you will find that actually no one will point at you again.

Isn't it meaningful enough? I found it meaningful, I bet it's meaningful to you too. =)

Labels: