´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, April 30♥
After reading a girl's blog who had committed suicide, some views came across in my mind.

I found out that, when a person wanted to commit suicide, he/she will beat around the bush in her post or somewhere for people to see. As you know, nobody will be so straight forward enough to tell his/her friends that..."Hey, I wanna die, you know?"

You get what I mean? The best way for them is to write something alittle related to his/her true feeling, hoping that someone closer to them will notice about it and console them or rather just someone no matter close or not.

But when no one noticed, all these will make them feel worst and wanted to end their life even more.

If you come across any friend's "weird" post, please shower them with your care and concern Your one short little sentence might make them feel warmth and change their feeling towards dying.

Don't wait till you lost a friend, life is extremely fragile than a glass.

Everyone is living in a word which makes most people feel grief is IF. Most of the time, people will says..."Only if blahblahblah"

If you want me to define it, I would say "Only if" to me is "did not but I wish I did". These mostly makes people regret and fill with sorrows. I don't wish these words to apply on me. 

Labels: