´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, April 15♥
After two hours of sleep and preparation, Baby and I heading off to my Secondary School to collect Certificate. Saw Chiyan in School, then we went to take bus80 together.
Baby dislike to go out with me when I get not enough sleep, cause I'll get easily frustrated over things and scold him for nothing and he'll never scold me a word. Today special, I didn't get any frustration! Baby was like damn happy over it?
We went to Bugis Street for some shopping and guess what? I saw many clothes was cheaper than Blogshops. However, I can't find the one I want so I think I'll get it in Blogshop then. Nonetheless, at least I bought a piece of lace dress at a super cheap rate! Baby chose it for me.
Was raining when we reached SengKang, my feet were hurting me so ended up, Baby piggy back me home. How sweet! =]
Kinda of exhausted after walking for hours, my feet was so painful and I'm super sleepy. I gonna have an early rest Today.
Labels: no quarrels. no argue. no everything for now. Stable GOOD













