´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, April 11♥
Baby's Mom called and told Baby that she can get Singapore Flyer tickets at a cheap rate, asked whether we want to go. Yes! I can go Singapore Flyer with Baby and clique! Limited Tickets also, hopefully it will be more than enough for us.
The first time I went was at night, so the scenery was so dark till I couldn't take any nice pictures of it. But this time round, I'll try to go in the afternoon. Perhaps, I'll bring my parents along, to let them experience once.
By the way, I've just found back my long lost primary classmate. Ever since I lost her contact due to phone lost, I did not manage to contact her. Now, through facebook I found her, shall catch up with her some days. Facebook nice!
Take note: I've updated my links, anybody who wants me to link you up can simply msn/tag me.
FOLLOW MY TWITTER TOO!





