´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, April 25♥
Ever since I woke up in the afternoon, I'm having a dreadful headache. Till now, instead of recovering soon, it's becoming extremely worst. I hate it a lot when I'm at work, hate max!

Had Steamboat at home with everyone in Baby's family including his Brother's girlfriend as well. I can feel the warmth whenever I have dinner with Baby's family. This was her very first time had dinner with us, kind of shy I guess? =]

Aftermaths, we headed out to Compass to get my Java Chip. It tasted tremendously nice, however the price was considered costly too. But once in a while, worth it all. Hopefully, I can sleep well tonight, no more insomnia please.

Whenever I have a "chit-chatting session" with Baby, he always taught me lots of things which helps me in any ways. Before I'm in a relationship with him, I'm like a frog in a well who innocently unaware of my surroundings.

I always thought humans are just pure humans, they are all the same after all. But now, No! Humans are not only just humans, they have many types of characters, just like animals. Now, I'm no longer who I am in the past, NO LONGER.
 

I've deleted all my posts in 2008 although I'll feel sad over it, since it had already passed, let bygones be bygones. No point dwelling or keeping it as memories. Shall keep my memories from 2009 till the day I stop blogging.


A blind man will never get back their sights unless they enlighten themselves and invited their wisdom back into their own surrounding. Or else, they will continue remain blind and end up, got eaten by the "closest" devil who they thought was an angel without knowing.




From this picture, you can see how thoughtful they are.



Just outside Singapore Flyer.



For your info, I did wore a short.



I hate wind when it don't cooperate with me.



twist for the peace.



At PACO toilet.







I guess Circle line is the shortest Mrt in Singapore.



In the bus, on the way home.



Baby look extremely exhausted after all.



Four tickets for 40 bucks. Isn't it CHEAP?



Black and white.

Labels: