´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, April 18♥
Continue copy and compare with me, idiotic brainless bitches. As if you will become like me! For your information, by copying won't makes you look prettier and comparing are for those who just finding "fucking excuses" to get the things they wants which they can't get it.

I'm unique, no matter how you guys copy, still you are not the real one. These just simply shows that you got no originality, fake and don't have your own style and taste just like a clown. Come on lar, don't try to be a fool out of yourself.

Yesterday was funny enough, Baby and I went to meet up with Tiffany. While Tiffany was doing her Maths, Baby and I were "Arguing and fighting", Tiffany keep on giggling. Tiffany keep on standing on Baby's side, how bad!

Tomorrow is our 14thmonthsary. Baby said Today we'll order Japanese Pizza as he wanted to try, hopefully it'll taste nice. =]

Labels: