´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, April 19♥
HAPPY 14TH MONTHSARY TO BABY!!

Actually, Yesterday we wanted to order Japanese Pizza, due to heavy rain, all delivery closed/can't call in? zomgwtfbbq, end up we gonna walk to Compass to buy Pizza Hut for take away. That's was Baby's treat anyway.

Didn't celebrate our monthsary today, had a little argument but Baby had already got "scolded" by his Mom. HA! Who ask him wanna "bully" me? We didn't intend to celebrate today at all, we decided to shift it to Wednesday or Thursday instead. Too tiring.

Should I close down my blog or private it? Kind of... Anyway, either I'll private this blog or create another to talk about my day/outing/life. This blog will remain hypothesis, shallow, nothing much will be reveal here. 

Or I should say it this way, want to know more? The only thing is you can guess what I'm writing about. That's all.

A day to be friend,
Three days to be best friend,
Less than second to turn into enemy, or even hate a person.

Labels: