´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, April 1♥
HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY!!
Did you guys got cheated by your friends? This day reminds me of my Schoolmates during School days. I remembered they keep on thinking of tricks to disturb our teachers and classmates. Tricks like putting glue on the doorknob and putting staple bullets on teacher's chair.
There was once during my Secondary Two life, everyday before lesson end, we were start to countdown. End up, we got punished by DM. *laughs* We might think it was so childish but when time passes, it will be the greatest memories.
Talking about School, I started to miss one of my classmate. not Secondary classmate, is Primary. She a very nice girl who you can rely on when you are down.
But I've lost her number, after that we didn't get to contact with one another due to studies. Kind of miss her and how I wish we could go back to our old days. =]
Talking about School, I started to miss one of my classmate. not Secondary classmate, is Primary. She a very nice girl who you can rely on when you are down.
But I've lost her number, after that we didn't get to contact with one another due to studies. Kind of miss her and how I wish we could go back to our old days. =]
click on my NUFFNANG, Thank you!
Labels: Happy april fool.



