´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, April 6♥
I didn't managed to wake up at 9.30am due to overslept. I fall asleep at 7am, who the hell can wake up after two hours? Definitely not me! Though, I can't managed to go tomb sweeping with my parents today, I decided to go with Baby alone next time.
I want to go Escape, but not today.
I want to go swimming, but not today.
I want to go for a movie, but not today.I want to go Ice-skating, but not today.
I want to go roller-blading, but not today.
I want to go zoo/night safari, but not today.
Everything just not today, I wonder when Baby will bring me go. Baby said everywhere I also want to go, yes indeed I am! Singapore is already so tiny-winy, if Baby don't bring me to the places I want to go, I think there's no more places for me to visit. *laughs*
Baby said "see first", means one day he will definitely bring me there. But just that, I don't know is weeks later, months later or even years later that's all.
Can you imagine? When I becomes 50-year-old, Baby said: "Lets go Escape and Ice-skating together."
Labels: 提拉米酥说:充满罪恶感的享受,会让女士紧绷的小腹松弛下来。



