´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, April 17♥
I was thinking about this for the WHOLE DAMN NIGHT!

Is religious not that important in a relationship? Perhaps in relationship, you don't need to care what's your partner's religion. But in a marriage, you got to care about. 

Like for Baby and I, He's a Buddhist and I'm a Christian. We have been thinking over months, what if we got married and how we going to put our Gods in our house? It's impossible to put both not related Gods together under one roof.

To be flexible and care enough, both of us don't put anything in the house act as if we are free-thinker. this also means that our house is not "protected". So it's pretty unsafe for us. What if ghosts attack Baby or me? Or what if they attack my babies in future?

I'll KILL THEM, MAKE SURE THEY DIED TWICE!

Second plan, put our God at one side of the corners in  the house which we like the most. But again, kinda disrespect and maybe they'll "fight"? Again, our house will be more horrible than ghosts attacking. Why? Cause Gods don't need any rest, they can fight from day till night, but ghosts only comes out at night.

Third plan, one of us give up on our God which is highly impossible for us to do so. You see! In a relationship which you planning to have future with, you gonna think of lots of things and ways. Anyway, just a view as it suddenly came across in my mind which I feel like blogging out. 

It's still far for us to think about, maybe it'll turn out to be problem for us, who knows?

Labels: