´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, April 23♥
If Today you guys did followed my Twitter, you'll know what had happened.

Met up with JQ at SengKang, then headed off to Marina Square for Carl's Junior as Baby has been craving for it. Nice but I can't finish all and it's our lunch-cum-dinner for the whole day.

Weather started to change and we don't want to take any risk so we gave it a miss. Since the tickets can last till July, we shall make "full use" of the tickets rather than wasting it in a rainy day right?

Sat down and chilled before headed back to SengKang. Met up with MY a short little while before home sweet-ed home.

Folks, want to know more about me, you can just follow my TWITTER. I'm totally too exhausted to post a long-winded post. I'll only upload some of the photos which I took today, Ty.

No matter how BEST a person can see people through their character/actions. When it comes to their own surrounding, they turn "TOTALLY BLIND". No matter how bad a person is, nothing can be seen.


While waiting for the mrt.
Lovey
NE-line reflection.
Baby and I
Puffer face!
Circle-line reflection
I only managed to finish half of the burger,that's all!
LOOK AT THE CLOUD, ZOMGWTFBBQ!
While waiting.
Ice Lemon Tea, BEST!

Labels: