´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, April 3♥
I'm having a very bad headache right now! Baby said after a nap maybe the pain will gone, however it still hurting me after all. I hate headache!

Today didn't get to go anywhere, I prefer staying at home watching my 3anguo and I only left two more chapters to finish the show. Just now, I found out that Baby is not good at killing flies, but I AM!

I'm not scared of flies, the only insects I'm afraid of are cockroaches and lizards which Baby are good at. What a pro we are!

Oh ya, few weeks ago I thought I've lost my make up brush set. Today, I went to my Mom's room and gave it a last try. Guess what? I found it! Luckily, it's not lost or else I think I need to buy it again. Phews, finally it is back to me.

These few weeks, I think I'm eating too much. I gonna go on diet before next year comes. I better force myself to do so, or else no pretty clothes for me to attend my Brother's wedding. How cruel!

Click my Nuffnang!



MY Birthday present!

Labels: