´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, April 7♥
Seriously, I had forgotten how to blog! What should I blog about to make my blog look interesting?
1) Schedule of the day?
2) About life?
3) Arguments with Baby? (RUBBISH!)
4) Things that I came across which is funny?

I was talking to @Eliciaa2 Yesterday through Twitter about Tiko pehs. She said there's a Angmo staring at her even when her bf was just beside her. Nowadays, I don't why?! Tiko pehs just don't feel embarrassed  at all even you are staring right into their eyes with your big damn eyes, they'll just continue x-ray-ing like their muthurfooker's business.

Back to the track, @Eliciaa2 told me these... "YA!!waa like got xray-ed lo.but some cute la.even if their cute,still uncomfortable with the staring!!" 

Ya, I agreed with her..."Like got x-ray-ed" But what's gonna do with CUTE?!?! Hahaha! Cute but Tiko, even worst. Like you are already cute, why can't you just go and find a damn girlfriend and stare at her boobs for whole day long? 

Do you know why only got Tiko-pehs no Tiko-mahs/aunties? Cause God created man before woman.  A draft first, after then, the masterpiece ;) 

I think if one day we had strike out such rules over molesting and raping cases, perhaps no more virgins in our country. =]

FOLLOW MY TWITTER!!

Labels: