´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, April 14♥
Tomorrow will be going back to School to collect my testimonial and my certificate. Hopefully, Tomorrow weather will be windy, no rain nor sunny weather. Great! Everyone had already collected theirs, but due to my lazy-ness, I'm the few of them who haven't do so.

Maybe, only Maybe will be going Bugis after collecting it. Yay! Shop for cheap and nice dress and top is my aim for Tomorrow!

Sad to say that I couldn't bring my parents along for Singapore Flyer as the tickets are not enough for them. I was so upset after hearing that. Baby told me... " It's okies Bebe, after I work and I got my paid, I'll bring your parents go and pay for their rides alright?"

After hearing what Baby said Yesterday, I was so happy to have him as my Baby. He's not only showering me with his love, he's also being filial to my parents. I can see that his trying to "act" like a son-in-law? *laughs* I'm just kidding okay? He's just decently wants my parents to be happy that's all.

Watched "大喜事" with Baby Yesterday. In the show, they will asking..."Do you know what her Dad likes about you?" After then, I asked Baby..."Do you know what my Mom likes about you? My Mom likes you cause you look 呆呆 and blockhead to her (laughing my ass off) Then what your mom like about me?"

His Mom likes to tease me! Whenever she see me jumping around, she'll laugh and start to disturb me.
Her Mom will start saying... "your heartbeat will beat faster than normal people it's because you always jump around."

Labels: