´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, April 9♥
Tomorrow will be going to one of the apartments at Somerset to attend Tiffany's Birthday. I asked Baby, since Tomorrow we'll be going to Somerset, can I buy my ankle boots? And guess what? He said...OK!
Great, so I'll be getting my ankle boots by Tomorrow, but I gonna check out the price first. I don't wanna spend so much money on shoes itself. I think maybe I'll get myself a dress as well, after then, no more buying of any items!
Relationship is not about how u feel, but more about how u deal. Let go your ego, and let love rule! But man and women have different definition of Love...
Women: "till the world ends, I'll love you."
Man: "till I find another girl, I will love you.
Women: "till the world ends, I'll love you."
Man: "till I find another girl, I will love you.
Labels: Just like tongue. got to lick the bitter part first to know the taste of sweetness.











