´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, April 27♥
TUESDAY BLUES!!
Went to Cineleisure with Mr.Oink(Bf) for a sweet date. We went there it's because we wanted to take neoprints. Had noodle omelet for our lunch at Kobayashi, initially we wanted to have spaghetti but after all I had changed my mind.
So Mr. Oink was irritated by my fickle mindset, as I asked him to choose, ended up I changed his plan. HA! After lunch, we had a walk at Cine before heading off for neoprints session. Bought two rubber bands and a ear stud for JQ, Mr.Oink paid for all. So sweet!
I think I'm quite off to those neoprints Machines already, seriously I don't even know how to use it after years. Anyway, we still successfully took our pictures there. Window shopping at Somerset@313 before heading back home.
@jjjoleen says my Bf is so good enough to accompany me when I craved for Bubble Tea and go out for a date just because I want to take neoprints and she's so envy. =)
I glad to hear from my friends who are happy for me that I've found a good Boyfriend. But nonetheless, I hope she can find a good guy too. Since she got a sexy body! HA!
As usual, I'll upload some of the photos now. For another half, I'll upload them by Tomorrow, I need some rest. =)
Don't ask me why I said these, it's so clearly stated. Ask if you don't feel awkward to do so, I don't mind answering you shits. =)
A leopard won't change its spot, so does the cats; Who wouldn't stop copying others. Who only knows how to follow the crowd's asshole just like how a Baby Elephant do when they were young.













