´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, April 20♥
Went to Compass with Baby, went to Cold Storage and Baby said he would like to try Bubble Gum Ice-cream, so I bought it. After then, we went to Famous Amos, I was like asking him whether he want to eat cookies. He just bought it without speaking a word. As He know, I want to eat.
He know me well, but I don't. I'm trying to "explore" his feelings before he go into Army. He always trying to "open up" himself to me, but as you know, I'm quite dumb towards guessing people's feeling, so he failed. Nevermind, now might getting better. =)
I know what he likes, if I could I'll just let him do whatever he wants. This is call LOVE. By stopping him from whatever he wants/likes, only making him feel unhappy. Be a reasonable and caring girlfriend.
God create everyone with both arms and legs, there's a reason behind. To be independent. Rely on a person only makes yourself weak, a small little rely on is acceptable.
Asking too much from a person, only make them feel "irritating" as if they are having a burden.When you starting to ask for more, think...What do they want from you? Is it more than what you want from them? Are you being selfish?
Changing a person might sounds that you are being "helpful", but think in another way, are you perfect? Change yourself is even faster than changing others. If you, yourself can't change, you couldn't expect much from others.
Nuisance always breaks people apart. Nuisance always makes a big fuss out from a small little thing. Nuisance is a trouble to guys. Being nuisance is a way making people started to hate you.
Labels: The cookies that Baby bought taste extremely nice because it's something which he buy for me.



