´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, April 25♥
Yesterday I was calculating about oversea trip to Japan with Baby, I was killing my brain cells and planning with all my might. After planning, I told Baby: "Yes, the faster we can visit Japan is end of this year! WOOTS!"

End up, he told me these which makes my heart dropped into my stomach right after. He said: "Oh, by then I'm already in the Army, so you can stop dreaming."

Omgwtfbbq! I was so fucking excited over it, now my dream goes "BOOM" and it's gone! In my 19 years of living, this is my first time hating Army so much, it corrupts my dream and take my dearest Baby away from me. I hate them!

The fastest we can go is TWO YEARS LATER, can you imagine? Cause of these, I gonna wait for frigging two years?! My dream had sink, my planning is all in a waste and my virgin trip will be in two years later. FUCK IT!

However, think positively. Two years later, will be my 21th Birthday. Maybe I'll take it as my Birthday present for myself and celebrate with Baby alone in a unfamiliar country.


Despite thousands of hands reaching out for the blind man, he'll still drown by a spoonful of water. When a person is blind, just a spoonful of water can cause him to death. That's the power of the words "LOVE IS BLIND"





This is the reason why middle-age Man needs sex all the time. HA! Funny!

Labels: