´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, May 15♥
Alright, I just came an hour plus ago. I didn't blog straight after, I tweeted instead. I love twitter more than blogger, as its short and sweet. One word, NICE!
@Eliciaa2 showed me her photo with her "bangs" by tweet and she wants me to show her mine. After I saw hers, feel like "smacking" her, HAHA! Hers was not bangs, to me was just short side fringe. So I told her..."You nehneh, this one call bangs?! I slap you! HAHA!"
Yesterday I trimmed my fringe myself again, look better than the previous outcome. Yes, I like it a little more. But still, I want back my previous fringe. At least look gorgeous and nice than now. Now, I look like a noob shit. Even Baby's Mom said I look like a "gond dai"(fool), HA!
Nowadays, I think what's inside my tummy is not what it supposed to have, cause I can feel hungry easily. I think what its inside is all big fat worms. Eeeerk!
Met up with clique, they came over to my house to play mahjong, but after awhile, we stopped playing cause kind of bored already. Mom was cute when she came in and talk to me, super funny! I think only clique and Baby knows. (inside joke)
Folks,
If you guys have twitter, please follow me...
Http://twitter.com/CYJMROARS
AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Please click on my Nuffnang advertisement! TYVM!
Labels: Bad hair day for the rest of my months before my hair grown to the length I wants.



