´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, May 18♥
恭喜恭喜 我的BABY 毕业了!!
Today Baby had officially graduated From Temasek Polytechnic! Congratulation to Baby for have make it all the way, he's my role model, how I wish I can be like him. =)
I didn't attend the Graduation Ceremony, as I got my studies on and mountains of work which I need to do plus tickets limited also. Went out to have dinner with Baby's family after the Ceremony ended.
While I was having my dinner, I accidentally spilled over Chili Padi sauce and it all over my tights. Guess what, after reaching home, I can feel the hotness burning. Not Fire burning on the DANCEFLOOR, but on MY LEGS! Uber hot!
JQ really makes me laugh like craze, this was his very first time saying something which was so hilarious. JQ said...什么时候要看一只肥猪,去巴刹就可以看得到。不同的是一只是活的,一只是死的。 My jaw almost drop due to these. HAHAHA!
Labels: I don't mix with childish asses.



