´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, May 6♥
Did my notes, like finally??!!
Boyf asked whether Tomorrow I want to go out or not. However, Tomorrow Bangalas are coming over to my house to do the wire extension. They will come around 11am-1.45pm, will they late or punctual? I don't know.
Whether I would go out or not, it's all depends on those bangalas. I hope everything will be chop chop, but I have no feel to go out either? What's wrong with me? Hmmm...
Yay! Going Zoo with Crystal and Boyf soon I guess? Heard from Crystal that she can get tickets at a lower rate with discounts. Sound so aunties but who cares? Zoo zoo zoo!
So many places Boyf and I have to go before he goes in Army..
1)Singapore Flyer.
2)Zoo.
3)Watch movies.
4)Pub.
5)Escape.
And many more which I couldn't remember at this time. Anyway, he agreed with all those places and promised me to bring me there. How nice!
Labels: Study good...Education good...



