´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, May 7♥
Folks, will you ever argue with a Dog or perhaps a Pork? I don't think so right? Who will argue with the pork before cook them? Zomwtfbbq, I think NONE and I doubt I will. *laugh my ass off*
Omgwtfbbq, Haha, dumb fat ass without any education. I'm not free, but I don't mind wasting my time watching asshole get strike by Karma.
In the past, still wants me to clear the misunderstanding between you and my bf/clique, no way man! Ever since I know you, whatever you did its not a misunderstanding, its a MOTIVE! Backstabbed people, still dare to tell us it was a misunderstanding? The thickness of your face must be the diameter of the Earth. Friendless Pork.
You are so GREEEEEEEEEEN!
Nevermind, you got nothing to do with me. I'm happy to see Karma had strike you down, so the end of the story, full stop. Who are you? I don't know? Maybe a Fat ass on the street? HA!
Back to the track, Went out with Baby to Ion Orchard to get a present for Baby's Mom. We bought Royce's Chocolate for her as a Mother's Day present. She likes it alot because she love to eat Chocolate.
My Mom is so unappreciative and demanding, HAHA! Since she don't want to have a ride at Singapore Flyer, planning to give her a dinner treat. End up, she said she don't want a treat, she wants a Bag?
She said too expensive, she don't want to buy herself so she want me to get for her, see! What a Mom! However, I'll still get the bag she want for her. =)
PS: Will upload photos by Tomorrow, XOXO!
Labels: Motive-ful Fat pork.



