´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, May 1♥
Girls always say a small little care and concern will do, but don't forget, after you had gave her the concern she wants, she will ask for more. That's Girls Power!

Or else, why there's Aunties Power? Grabbing offer stuffs and asking for more discounts. But for a young lady, instead of asking for more discounts, they will ask for more love and concern. You give them 1, they want 2, you give them 2, they want millions. Get what I mean?


When they start to become aunties are when they got married. After married, they already got their man in hand. This is when they changed their mind set. Money become extremely important than love, so cheap stuff?! free gifts?! Here they comes~


Auntie Power is just a transform from Girls Power. HAHA!

Sometimes we support girls' side, but guys have their own reasons, so same goes to the girls. Sighs, very tough and challenging, shall end here. Or else, I think I need to blog a long-winded post. HA!

Waiting for Baby to finish his Dota, after then, we are going back to my house for mask session. Baby was trying to "scam" me just now cause he want to use my mask. =( Later, masking for me!

Baby say he gonna save money to get me the largest Baby Taz which cost hundreds, okay I'm happy. But why can't he just give me a surprise by not telling me? WHY?? Is that so hard for him? I think maybe it is.

HA! But never mind, surprise isn't a "thing" we need, it's just a option to have or do not have. Asking too much, only makes him think that you are way too high for him to hold on. 




Know why? 
Cause Girls have too many rules/likes/wants/loves for guys to remember. 
And, girls are fickle-minded all the time, so who the hell will know what they want?

Labels: