´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, May 5♥
How great! Here is your KARMA!
Now everybody finally know her true colours, a fcuker won't live long with their fcuking character. HA! If a person's character is extremely bad, wherever they go, they will leave their disgusting smelly names behind and printed deeply in everyone's heart.
Pushing blames and innocent acts doesn't help much after using umpteen times. The only thing is helpful to you is CHANGE. However, even a Leopard won't change its spot, so don't expect much from a pork. Neither a pork will change their habits of eating nor change their laziness.
Yesterday conversation with @Miyuki_Xueting was funny, love chatting with her. =)
A mixed breed of Dog and Pork trying to talk behind the screen as if she's somebody. But end up, she's just a nobody but a clown. I was laughing at her comments for hours. Why? By her English and her way of expressing was so hilarious.
I remembered once, she read my blog about clique blahblahblah. Know what?
She asked me.." Hey, recently you know a new friend arhs?"
I said: "No...? Why?"
She said: "Then who is the clique that you always go out with?"
LAUGH! She don't even know what is clique means! This is why education is important to us, if Singapore don't even care about cert, everybody will be as dumb as her. OMGWTFBBQ!
I remembered once, she read my blog about clique blahblahblah. Know what?
She asked me.." Hey, recently you know a new friend arhs?"
I said: "No...? Why?"
She said: "Then who is the clique that you always go out with?"
LAUGH! She don't even know what is clique means! This is why education is important to us, if Singapore don't even care about cert, everybody will be as dumb as her. OMGWTFBBQ!
Can you imagine how pathetic she is? Worst still, she thought she could get me agitate. But nooooo, I'm happy to see her not moving, continue standing on the same spot when everyone are trying to achieve higher level of learning.
Labels: Karma happened



