´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, May 1♥
You guys have been asking me how I lost my kg(s) within weeks, that's a very good question yet difficult for me to answer.
Everybody's metabolism is different...For me, When I want to slim down, I will intend to eat lesser. End up, I'll grow fatter or remain the same weight as before.
But when I forgot about cutting off my weight, I start to eat normal or even more; I started to lost weight. That's how my metabolism works.
Don't learn from me if your metabolism is different from mine, or else it might get worst. Everything must depend on how your metabolism works also.
Don't learn from me if your metabolism is different from mine, or else it might get worst. Everything must depend on how your metabolism works also.
You must know yourself well before you starts anything. But if you are those extremely slim ladies yet you still want to slim down even more. What you need is a psychologist.
No matter what sizes you are, if you have confident in yourself, you will look definitely nice and beautiful. Don't look down on yourself, if you don't want others to look down on you.
PS: Sooner or later, I'll be deleting away my Chatboard. But no worries, you guys can still ask me anything at Formspring. At your left-hand corner, there's a box, you can ask me anything over there. I'll reply you guys as soon as possible. =)
Labels: Just be yourself.



