´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, May 15♥
Kind of regretted for this hairstyle right now, I cut bangs and I totally look like a little girl and retarded. However, I shall bear with my "consequence" for months since I didn't choose to listen to friends. =(
How to survive for months you tell me??!! What I can think of is to pin up my hair that's all which look like an auntie. Omgwtfbbq, I don't wanna go out anymore lar. So fugly, feel like hitting myself with a hammer.
Went down to JQ's house to slack and chill, so didn't get to go to William's Birthday who is Baby's ex-classmate. Guess what? I missed the chance to see the ____ in real life. Though, I saw her photos before, I always wanted to see her face in real.
Not having negative mindset or what but just for my curiosity that's all. I've missed the freaking chance, omgwtfbbq! What a chance. I wonder how it will look like .......... , most be kind of weird but who knows?
Shall not mention it further, maybe that will be the only chance and I missed it; Maybe there will be another chance. I don't know? God knows. I hope so but maybe it's a fat hope. =)
Labels: What a freaking chance...How I wish I went too. SIghs~



