´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, May 4♥
Months ago, I visited one particular Blogshop. Thought of buying one of their dresses, but end up I changed my mind before confirm of orders.

She messaged me that "no cancellation of orders is allowed" yet her Terms&Conditions stated that "unpaid orders will not be accepted". I was extremely confused by her Terms&Conditions as it's too contradicting. 

She blacklisted me for not doing the payment and put up all my personal information. I was so pissed off by her words, so I confronted her before I made a police report. After a long confrontation, she had agreed to take down my personal information and followed what I've requested.

Therefore, she had put up an apology to me with her best regard in her particular Blogshop to prevent misunderstandings from other Blogshops. This issue will be resolved as long as the apology statement remains from 4th May 2010 to 4th Nov 2010. 

I'll not pursue this matter further more unless she did not met up with the requirement I want.

PS: To be nice, I will not reveal any of her link or emails for her convenient. Thank you.

Labels: