´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, May 2♥
Mother's Day is just round the corner, gonna plan something for my precious Mummy. I think I'll bring her and Dad to Singapore Flyer though she said its a waste of money but I know her well enough. She always say things oppositely. HA!

Had a luxury dinner with Baby's family, feel so sinful. I feel like sewing my mouth with a zip in order for me to control, maybe I should add on with a pad lock too and throw the key into the deep blue sea. So fed up with myself, determination not enough, I need all these to get back my 100% determination.

I don't wanna gain back any weight that I've lost, so fuck you fats! Get lost from my body, perhaps you can find a better owner to own you. HA! =)

I want to watch Ip Man2 but not now,
I want to watch Iron Man2 but not now.

Cause I don't want to squeeze in the crowd nor sitting in the first role to watch such a awesome movie. Kind of wasted if you only can sit in the first role, isn't it?

So in order to have a cozy and crowd-less movie, I gonna wait patiently. Maybe next week, I don't think so? Or maybe the week after next, prolly will be lesser people? I hope so...

I'm playing Hotel City which is a game in Facebok, Baby saw me playing. So he wanted to play it too, he said cause he want to accompany me and play the same game as mine. How sweet!

Labels: