´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, May 28♥
Nowadays, girls makeup are uber awesome as if they are transformers? 

After looking at all those variety shows/youtubes of how they change from a .... to Chiobu, damn miracle and I shall say makeup is better than surgeries. 

Why? Surgeries might fail and distort your face, however makeups won't. Their makeup skills is extremely godly and chio, if only I have their skills, super envy. =)
I'm so hungry right now, at this moment. I know it's already 2.28am, but still, no matter how much I ate during dinner time, I'll still get hungry at this timing. Dislike myself for getting hungry easily, I hate midnight but I just like to stay late, girls are contradicting.

Love and unloved is just a line in between to differentiate both of them.
Same goes to friend to lover, lover to friend, friend to enemy, enemy to friends, so on and so fore.

Failure doesn't mean its end of the world. failure simply makes you stronger and knowing that he/shes not the right one to suit your character. This time round, you failed doesn't mean you won't succeed in next round.

当有一棵树在一大片森林中倒下,你未必能查觉到。 可是这一片森林已经不是你所要的健康森林。是时候从新在撒种了。

If a tree fall, means that the whole forest had already "ill", there's no point for you to continue save it. Its time to clear up the forest and plant a new one. From a tree to a forest is not by days or by months, it need time. What you need is TIME.

PS: Please help me click on my nuffnang, thank you very muchy.♥ 

Labels: