´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, May 13♥
 Actually planning to go out with @lizhennn and @jolthechipz Today, however they were sick so perhaps will postpone it till this coming Monday.

End up, headed out to Jurong clinic with Baby and his Dad to collect his report. Overall, he's as healthy as ever. Thanks God for that. I frigging happy about it too. =)

In the evening time, went to Compass with Baby and his parents to get a pant for Baby's graduation day. The pant that he wore in the past was too big for him. Had dinner at Food Court, again I'm tremendously full, almost going to vomit type. 

Nonetheless, Baby still bought my favorite handroll for supper just for me. Tomorrow I'm going for an haircut and I frigging excited about it. Sound kind of stupid, but who cares? I just want my hair to look nice on me, why can't I feel excited? =)

Nowadays, if I go out without Baby, I'll kind of feel lost? lonely? I don't know. I just don't know why, maybe it's because...
Without Baby = insecure.
Without Baby = no protection.
Without Baby = lonely/sian.

 Guys will prefer curvy women or skinny women? That's a question I saw in facebook, for you to answer. =)


A girl with lots of talents, listen the whole song!



 Dear Sky,
Stop raining alittle and stop, very irritating you know? If you wanna rain, please rain heavily rather than small little droplets. tyvm!

Labels: