´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, May 24♥
Recently, I'm kind of lazy to blog...
These few days, I spent all my time in studies, facebook-ing, msn-ing and with Baby. I don't mind spending my time stoning, as it's a good way of relaxing yourself so I love to do that!
What are Blogshops for? Its actually a convenient to girls who either have no time to go shopping or lazy to out for some shopping sprees.
There are many types of Blogshops, be it good or bad, more customers or less customers, models chui or not chui, they are still providing us a "service". There are not only Blogshops for skinnies, there are also Blogshops for plus sizes.
Couldn't help when someone have no knowledge yet wants to criticise the minority. I feel sad for the minority because I'm used to be one of them. However, doesn't mean they are big in size, they can't enjoy the privilege.
Obese ladies can be more gorgeous than skinny ladies. Why? Once they slimmed down, they will be having curvy shape/figure, become a big beauties with looks and shape.
Guys prefer curvy more to boney!
So I'll like to encourage plus size ladies,
You can be beautiful too, ignore those negative comments, wear whatever you like to out stand yourself. One day, you'll shine with your inner/outer beauty with blings!
Labels: We are not living in Africa. In Singapore; We have all types/sizes of girls/ladies/women. tyvm.



