´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, May 11♥
 Went to watch Iron Man2 with Baby, suddenly he got the urge to watch it in Cinema and I don't know why? However, I was was quite disappointed with this show. In the middle of the show, I almost doze off, can you imagine that?!

There's a muthufooker who was fcuking irritating to the max. Irritating till I couldn't find any words to define him, as you can see how irritating he was just now! The way he laughed was irritating, the way he talk was also irritating as well. He just couldn't shut up, if I were his Girlfriend, I'll felt extremely embarrassed by him. What a noisy man who spoil my good times. =(

WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU HATE TO SEE IN CINEMA?

1)Nomming their popcorns loudly
If you can't simply close your mouth while nomming, then don't buy food lar. Nom like a pig you know?

2)Laughing unnecessarily, even if it's not funny, they can still laugh like a maniac.
I wonder, they won't feel embarrass when they are the only one laughing? Zomg, if I were them, I definitely will. Unless they are the ones that I always say face is the diameter of the Earth. HA!

3)Kicking your sit.
Omgwtfbbq! Personally, I can't stand this type of people. As if they have problem in controlling their nerves? I always feel like giving them one tight slap just for this.

4)Head blocking your view
If you are fcuking tall, jolly well choose the last row rather than blocking people's view. Or they some initiative to sit lower a little, I bet many people will appreciate that. Don't sit like a king as if no one is behind you lar.

5)Talking grandmother/father's story to friends/summarize the movie to friends.
 Chatting and chatting as if there's no Tomorrow? Don't tell me, after movie your friend will gone?

These are the five things that I can think of, how about you? =)

TAKE NOTE: For those who wants me to link them to my private blog, please make it fast. For those that I've already linked them up in my blog, I'll still access them to my private blog. =)

And I need you guys' suggestions! Should I change my hairstyle due to frigging humid weather which makes me feel like I'm melting? What type of fringe should I change or just stick to my old fringe? Please tell me, please!



Without makeup, took for fun.
chili Cheesefries, again it look like shit but taste fantastic.
AH!
TWIST POTATO!
Taste frigging nice! Omg! I'm lovin' it.
Two potato couches with a potato twist. HA!
Baby so cute, omg!
Now you know why I wanna cut my fringe so much?

Labels: