´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, May 17♥
Tomorrow is Baby's graduation ceremony, I can't go with him because not enough tickets and I need to study as well. My right eye is extremely itchy, I've been rubbing and rubbing my eye non-stop. I think sooner or later my eye gonna drop?
Nowadays I've been complaining over and over again about the weather, seriously I hate humid weather. it is giving me a hard time and due to these, I doesn't have the mood to blog anything.
Hot weather = Hot temper.
How would Baby and I celebrate our 13th monthsary? Hmmm.. Baby said either we cook together or I cook for him? Why can't he cook for me?? Haha, Nevermind, we had a deal. Now, I cook for him, next time will be his turn to cook for me. That's our deal!
Wonder what food should I cook? Chinese Cuisine? Japanese Cuisine or what else? I can cook Chinese Cuisine, but I don't know how to cook rice? Though, it supposed to be very easy, but you're never know how the hell my rice cooker works.
Not my fault, is the rice cooker being too complicated to understand. =)





