´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, May 9♥
was planning with Baby about going pub. We don't know when we want to go, as I don't really love to drink? Still planning in process, will go but most prolly not now of course.
Had dinner with Baby's parents at Kopitiam Square, I was so bloated same goes to Baby too. I found out that Singaporeans won't give ways to others, they expect people to give ways to them. Think what? King, Queen, Prince or Princess?
If you cannot siam for others, so why must we? When Baby elbow-ed them, I'm always feels extremely happy seeing them in pain. Not because I'm fucked up, this is a lesson for them to learn. =)
I'm tremendously fucked up by those families who have fucked up children. Other kids are slightly better than monkeys, but for fucked up families, their children are worst than monkeys. I think perhaps even monkeys can be more obedient than them?
Running around in the shopping mall when it's extremely crowded., stepped on your slipper without a sorry, screaming like as if they just came out from a cave and many more, what is these?!?!
Why can't their parents teach them some basic manners? WHY CAN'T THEY?!?! If their children so fucking disobedient, jolly well lock them up. Rather than letting them out to embarrass yourself isn't it?



