´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, May 20♥
What a day had spent...
 
Caught Ip Man2 at E-Hub, was so annoyed by those bunch of ill-manner kids who sat behind us. They were like talking non stop, talking just like a loudhailer through out the Movie. Can you imagine?! Not for awhile but THROUGH OUT THE MOVIE!!

We were so fucked up by them, but we chose to keep quiet. End up, they really trying to test my bloody patient. Till I couldn't stand it anymore, I spoke nicely to them by asking them to kindly shut up. This was my very first time speaking to someone who have reached my patient limit, luckily they know what is SORRY. *roll eyes*

Hopefully, they will learn some manners and respect for others, I don't wish to see them again for god sake. Nowadays, people are getting more and more educated but they seems like they are not learning at all.

They simply don't know a single of them, having lots of education but their personalities worst than a kinder garden kid.  What for still wasting your parents money? Save it up man, no purpose to spend money on freaks who doesn't learn. *pissed off*


Baby's mirror super dirty.
JQ late due to school outing.
I love this photo.
Baby kissed me.
Sun is good friend of mine when I took a good shot.
In bus on the way to E-Hub
Lovey dovey birdy kissed.
Hungrrrrrryyyy
BBQ Chicken
What was in his mind...FOOD!
What is my food? I'm so hungrrrryyy
When Baby smiled.
When Baby sian.
Told you! Its all about FOOD!
Nice environment with no customers.

Labels: