´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, May 25♥
Will you get mini heart attack when Friends do something to you like...

1)Hiding at a corner silently just to scare you

2)Pad you on the shoulder

3)Staring at a corner with shocking face and say.."I SAW SOMETHING!" When you actually see nothing.

4)Shouted loudly, when you were walking along creepy road.

5)Telling you "ghost story" which is not scary at all, just their shouting skills works.

6)Swinging too far back from your chair.

7)Almost strip yourself down the stair.


Personally, I dislike all those things that I've mentioned above. It's a horrible feeling when you feels that your heart is popping out, like as if your heart is going to come out from your mouth at that very moment. So fucked up that I will shout..."*$(!&$!^%$*(!".


I can't imagine one day I died because of all these things that my friend does on me? Zomgwtfbbq, I will feel bad for myself for living such a short life. HAHA! But human beings are contradicting enough, like to scare people but don't like people to scare me...JUST LIKE ME!


Tomorrow will be going to Baby's class gathering, obviously with Baby. I'm having stomach ache/cramp, migraine, what's  next? I'm not feeling very well, as if I'm going to die soon. Omgwtfbbq~


By the way, I changed the brand of my conditioner. (I know I always change, I know I know) BUT...I think I'll stick to this, it's super good! My hair condition used to be frizzy, dry and hard to manage after dying of my hair and rebonding. 


I love to dye my hair with awesome colours, however I'm afraid of those chemical which will hurt my beloved hair. I want to dye badly but I can't and I wish I could. =(


Chemical kills~


But after I uses this brand, my hair condition turned better! Its like...I only started using just now? YES! JUST NOW! So miracle and smells good too, I'm glad that someone had finally invented the BEST CONDITIONER! (Y) 

Happy hair = Happy me

Labels: