´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 8♥
DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO IN PREVIOUS POST?!
Man
who loves to play games are totally hear no evil, see no evil, speaks
with their loudest. Not to their girlfriend but to their friends
on skype. Like...duhs? Ladies who got a boyfriend like this, ignorance is
the bliss.
No matter how much you Scold, shout, scream, cry, throw tantrum doesn't help at all. Must remember, they are hear no evil, see no evil, speaks with nonsenses. =)
I won't stop him from playing games, however at least give me some basic respect like I talk to you, please response or something? But my darling is great! Once I frown, he knew what's wrong. He understand me from inside out, whatever I do, he knew what I mean.
Stopping guys from playing games is a "cruelest" thing on Earth, its worst than slicing them alive. So like it or not, just let it be if you want them to be happy, full of joy and smiles.
By the way, I've removed my tagboard and replaced it with a formspring, its like funny to have two tagboards right? So, if you got any questions, you can ask me from there or simply follow my FORMSPRING and TWITTER (click it and you will get it)
For FORMSPRING, It will be better for you to enter a decent name rather than (eg. anonymous, guest, passerby.) Its not necessary to enter your real name, a decent name will do. If you have an account, just add me will do. For my convenient, Tyvm.
Ohmygod-jesuschrist, my hair is growing very fast, like...like...ZOOOOOOM? Must be the conditioner that I'm using right now, silky, healthy, long, thick, nice hair I ever had. But I gonna "spoil" it once it hit my waist, going for bright colours! (Y)
Next week shopping? Set. Next week steamboat? Set. Next week drinking? Set. All settle in one go, it will be a most enjoyable, fun-able, relax-able, happiest, awesome-st week for us. Looking forward to spend my hard-save money with buddies.

Labels: Will upload photos later on if POSSIBLE. Pray hard for laptop's bluetooth guys~



