´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 15♥
BEFORE AND AFTER.



Many people says before marriage and after marriage are different, not alittle but huge! Though, I haven't experience these before, but I saw alot from friends or other couples that revolves around me.


I think its kind of weird? Since you have agreed with that, why end up you changed? Its like damn contradicting and eventually becomes a person who don't mark up their words? If you think you can't, why you wanna say "Yes" in the first place? Just jolly well say no, wouldn't it be better?


So I asked Baby, why humans always like that? He said that before things happened, its easy to say "Yes" so that they can win their hearts or something? But when things are going to happen soon, they will start to think its impossible so they say "No" to it.


To me, a person who don't mark up their words are those who can't make any good deals with people. Can you imagine, while doing a business with such person. They said "Yes" and "No" every single moment, flicked minded, how to continue? 


I'm way too bored, suddenly this came through my mind, nothing else. =)


Tomorrow will go out for drinking session with peeps at night but before that, I'll go visit my Grandma in the afternoon with Baby along. Grandma cooked my favorite Vinegar Pig Trotter and she missed me and my face badly. HAHA! Zomg, Tomorrow gonna 不醉不归(drink till drop) !!




The next generation, WOW!
Zomgwtfbbq, who dare to drink?!

Labels: