´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 22♥
ENJOYABLE WITH CAMERA FUN!
I ordered ten pieces of masks from a blogshop, its cheap and good quality I guess? Or else @Jolthechipz won't introduced me to buy it from there. What's call cheap? You know how much is a mask cost? 85cents only, its not even up to a dollar!
Moreover, they got lots of varieties and flavors for your suitable skin type. What flavors? Like yogurt, chocolate, strawberry and many more. Don't ever think cheap=Budget/lousy. They are all from Taiwan and Korea I guess?
I bought ten pieces of masks at 10.65dollars only moreover, their postage free also! What a reasonable price! Service good, quality good, everything good! I sounds like helping them to advertise but I'm not, I'm just trying to share with you guys. =)
Okay, CAMERA FUN WITH PEEPS!

Chui-ed face.

Trying out smile motion, this was the outcome. LOL!

Look like incredible tale.

Small body.

Big head.

Baby look so small.

Threesome.

Four of us.

No makeup no talk.

vitasoy, NICE!

This one was a snapshot,
Baby was focusing and the another two are like...gay?

Two more shots.

Before headed back home.
I ordered ten pieces of masks from a blogshop, its cheap and good quality I guess? Or else @Jolthechipz won't introduced me to buy it from there. What's call cheap? You know how much is a mask cost? 85cents only, its not even up to a dollar!
Moreover, they got lots of varieties and flavors for your suitable skin type. What flavors? Like yogurt, chocolate, strawberry and many more. Don't ever think cheap=Budget/lousy. They are all from Taiwan and Korea I guess?
I bought ten pieces of masks at 10.65dollars only moreover, their postage free also! What a reasonable price! Service good, quality good, everything good! I sounds like helping them to advertise but I'm not, I'm just trying to share with you guys. =)
Okay, CAMERA FUN WITH PEEPS!











Baby was focusing and the another two are like...gay?


Labels: So excited for my parcel of masks to arrive. Just one more day.



