´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, June 10♥
A EXHAUSTING DAY HAD COME TO THE END...
Due to Baby's house changing of their air-cons, we gonna wake up at 8am and "work" till 9pm. Can you imagine that?! I was so exhausted till I can doze off everywhere, no matter is sofa or chair; Anywhere that I could lie down, I can just sleep!
After then, the room is cleaner after cleaning, cooler after changing, refreshing when we smelling. The feeling was damn great! The air-con was gigantic compared to the old air-con, size bigger, fans stronger, save electricity as well. Gooood!
Anyway, yesterday Baby said he's going to get me a Digital Camera which was the ideal camera that I wanted for long. However, maybe we will have to wait for the price to drop, we don't wanna waste unnecessary money on it. Omgwtfbbq, I was so excited after he said that he's going to get me one.
Just because I said I wanna work and get myself a Camera, he was afraid that I couldn't cope well enough, that's why he's willing to get one for me. Omgwtfbbq, I got the World greatest boyfriend who treated me extremely good!
Actually frankly speaking, yesterday's evening time I was quite angry with Baby, end up he lightened up my day like once again. Sounds like I'm so realistic, but I'm not. Its because, he's willing to spend time with me and give up his game whenever I need him. How cool?
Labels: A cool boyfriend I ever have.



