´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, June 19♥
HAPPY 16TH MONTHSARY, MY DARLING!



Time passed day by day, month by month and here we are, together for 1year 4month. Though the time is not consider "very long". But who cares? The time is not a matter, what's matter are the concern, care and what we sacrifice  to one another.


I'm a very mischievous person, whereby Baby is a person who is great and nice. He always spare thoughts for me whereas I don't. He understand me and even if I sneezed, he knew what I will do next step, but I don't.


He understand me more than I do, frankly speaking I don't really understand him nor know what he like seriously. He changed and shaped me to be a better person, a person with thoughts, careful, alert, mindful and everything.


During the 1st month, people says its a "honey moon period" for couples, actually its a "tsunami/earthquakes" for us instead. We argues/quarrels mostly started from me, but now, no more. Everything turned better and fine right now.


He gives in, tolerate with his unlimited patient, surprise me whenever he can, buy me stuffs just because he wanna see me with my dimple smiles and laughter. I'm the one being unreasonable, he still willing to be the first one saying sorry to me.


Now we discuss rather than quarrels, if we disagree, we will start our "debating  competition" until we agreed with one another. We usually don't promise, we agrees. Promise is not equal to agree. "Promise" is for the sake of your partner. Doesn't mean you promise them means you agree with what he/she says, actually your main point is you just want them to shut the fuck up/be happy that's all.



I asked Baby, "Do you scared that I'll leave you one day?". He said a "Yes", I'm not angry nor accusing him for not giving me any trust. Instead of these, I'm actually touched by him. These shows that how much he loves me and how much he's afraid of losing me.


We love to stick to one another, no matter rain or shine. Once, he's not by my side, I'll text/call him for his well-being, worries for him or missing him even if he only left for 10minutes. Although I always tells friends that he love me more than I do, actually our love for one another are equally same. =)


我不是找不到最好的, 而是因为已经有了他, 我不想在遇见更好的. BABY, 我愛你!

Labels: