´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, June 26♥
HAPPY 78TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!



Today was an enjoyable day, I don't wish to dirty it with any word that regarding about yesterday post. Went to Ah Yat restaurant with my relatives to celebrate my Grandma's birthday, had a luxury, awesome dinner.


My Grandma had two celebrations this week, previous one was on Monday which I didn't attend due to my busy schedule. So I attend today which was the second celebration. My grandma was so blessed by her children who celebrated for her twice.


Had lots of sashimi which I loves the most. Their salmon sashimi taste delicious, same goes to their abalones, shark-fins and chili crabs, moreover, each of us had one abalone. Everything were so fresh, juicy and tasted great! Didn't prepare a huge cake for Grandma but my Aunt did bought a small cake which chosen by my small cousin whose only 5 year old.


She chose a chocolate moose cake and after we had finished our dinner and desserts, it had eventually melted like nobody's business. But still, it tasted normal, just that its not cold anymore. HAHAHA!


Aunt drove me and my Brother's gf back to my house, whereby Brother went back to my Aunt's house to get his bike. Took some pictures only, enjoy.



The parcel of masks that I received days ago.

Elven masks in total.

Total 13 of us.

My Grandma

Taken by me.

My Brother and his gf.


My brother and I

My future sis-in-law and I.

Labels: