´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, June 1♥
Happy Children Day!!
Ever since I graduated from Primary School, I've forgotten when is Children's Day. But anyway, wish all Children can be as obedient as ever. Don't run around like a maniac, don't scream like maron, don't act like a monkey. =)
I've not been blogging for days, pardon me for that. Click on my nuffnang, dude!
Been meeting up with clique, watch my Hongkong incredible tales which way more horror and awesome compared to Singapore's. Singapore incredible tales is not only having difficulties to watch it with the dark corners and its not horror at all.
Yesterday, Baby asked me to compare my recent photo with my past photo. After comparing, I found that I've lost weight and there's different within both of the photos. Now I can stop whining over my fats since I've seen a slight changes in it. =)
Recently craving for Timsum and fried food, seriously I couldn't restrict myself from them. It taste nice and delicious, how to restrict? I think if I continue eating, I'll start my whining again and push all blames to Baby, that's my job! =)



Labels: fried food I want FRIED FOOD; I'm craving for it ever since last week.



