´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, June 30♥
HECTIC WEEK I HAVE!!


Recently what I did was all about my studies and I love my life being this way. Well, cause I only left years to enjoy my "study life". So why not enjoying it right now before head out to work?


How much you study is equal to how much you earn in future. I prefer enjoying my life in future to now. In future, I can have more leisure and enjoy my luxurious life with my husband-to-be.


Didn't go anywhere and I don't wish to go anywhere as well except for the nearest shopping mall around my house. Actually I was planning to have mudpie with Baby after dinner, end up instead of eating mudpie, Baby bought me something else.


Love Baby, he always buy me things which I wanted and satisfy my craves. I feel like eating Korean Bbq food and steamboat, I'm waiting for peeps to finish their examinations.


@Eliciaa2 was fun to chat with and she always makes me laugh. Shall meet her up one day and visit Marley soon, I wanna see her tricks in real life. =)

Labels: