´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, June 3♥
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?


How would you feel if your eyes turn "blind", you could sense danger around you but you couldn't see anything. I believe that on Earth, there's not only humans, I bet there's other "living things" too.


Sometimes when you were walking on the way back home ALONE and felt creepy at the same time, maybe "it" just beside you, you won't know. Or maybe, its just your imagination that gave you such creepy feeling or maybe its your illusion. 


Its contradicting. Sometimes you wish that you are not "blind". But when you aren't, you will get freak out by "them" like holy only. But when you are "blind", you'll feel insecure. Contradicting isn't it? This is when you will have the feeling that..You need God. Who can you believe in are the one that will protect you at that very moment.


Been eating non stop recently, eating has initially becomes my very first hobby. I think I'll grow fatter and fatter if this continues on. However, never let your tummy unsatisfied, moreover, if you got gastric problems just like me.


Its been such a long time since the last time I went out. Its time to go out for some dates with Baby. Baby have been very "obedient" and good compared to others. Love spending time with him as he's going in Army real soon. Time spent with him, its never be enough for us.

Sometimes, things look nice on others doesn't mean it will look nice on you. Different bodies different style. =)

Labels: