´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, June 14♥
I'M LIKE LIVING IN NORTH POLE...AM I A POLAR BEAR OR WHAT?
I'm so frigging cold right now, all thanks to Baby. He turned down the fan of the air-con which directly facing me, I told him I'm frigging cold yet he can replied me, "like that good what, so nice and cooling". Thanks ah Mr.Sim for your "cooling-ness". -,-lll
I've decided, maybe I shall split the share of the camera with Baby instead of him paying the huge sum alone. As you know, he's not working nor having any income from anyone. I really appreciated his kindness of getting one for me. He's a awesome boyfriend.
Baby was great! I told him, I'm craving for taro pies and he was clever enough to ask his Brother to get it for us rather than we go out to get ourselves, like since his Brother was outside just now. So sweet of him who always cured my cravings.
Or maybe he just wanna make me fat and fatter? HAHAHA! I don't mind, since now I've already dropped so much kgs, gain back some its still okay for me. Humans are born to enjoy food and suffer later, don't you know that?
Labels: Extraordinary Baby.



