´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, June 9♥
LIKE IT OR NOT, I'M GOING TO GET IT.



Humans are repayable creatures, can say that they are the most repayable creatures on Earth. Why?


You treat them good, they will treat you best in return. You treat them bad, they will treat you worst in return. You give them shit, they will give you tonnes in return. You stab them once, they stabbed you twice in return. So don't ever underestimate Humans, so does I cause I'm a human as well. =)


Going to revamp my room soon, I gonna paint it with hot pink maybe I going to do some creativity on the wall, I say maybe means maybe yes or maybe no. Moreover, its my Dad who suggested it. He's mad funny, cause our building going to repaint soon.


My Mom said time flies, already hit five years. So my Dad said oh, its time to repaint our house also. Its like few years ago, we just repainted? Nevermind, I like his suggestion and I'm in love with my Dad's suggestion! Whooppie, repaint soon sooon sooooooon!


I bought most of my gadgets myself. I earn, save, buy all by myself. I'm trying very hard to save money just to get them and let them be mine. If only I'm rich, wealthy, prosperous and of course brilliant, then I don't need to take long way just to get those stuffs I want.


Life is unfair, however, no point ranting our life even if its bad. WHY? Because no matter how much you rant, your life won't change at all. You think God will change your road if you ranted? No way! Definitely a "NO" stamped on your face by God if you think its a "YES".


Suddenly, I got an urge to find a job just for those gadgets I want. I know it will be difficult for me, moreover, I got my studies too. If I don't work, how to get them man? Fall or drop from the sky? Or pick up whoever drop on the floor? You think there's such good deal on Earth?


Wait for the sky to fall on you, maybe a YES?


















This was made by Darling's Mom, its fruit wine. 
Cause Darling's Mom heard that I never drink it before, 
so she made it for me to try. Going to taste it soon on 21th June. (Y)

Labels: