´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, June 17♥
LOVERS' PROMISE ARE PROMISED, UN-LOVERS' PROMISE ARE UN-PROMISED.



I got no time to write an entry, I got no time to write about my feelings or about what's going on today. Basically, nothing happened today, not exciting at all. What I've done today was only sleep and nap that's all. Though I slept alot but I'm still pretty tired, insomnia every night is a killer to me.


Planning and events had occupied me for this and next week, too busy to be free. Too many upcoming events, too many things to study and too many things to do as well, one sentence suits everything -Too much to handle. Unlike Baby, he's a fucking free person right now. HA!


I watched a Japan Love Story days ago, it was a very touching story. Was talking about a guy who have heart attack since young, he couldn't live beyond 20 years old, he knew a girl who was his family doctor's daughter. They have been together since they were 8.


They got into same college and blah blah blah, the guy wanna break with her before he died as he don't know when he will die. So he trying to go into the best college in Japan after they graduated from their Junior College, cause he knew that his girlfriend couldn't make it due to her poor results.


After she knew about it, she strive hard and hired ten tutors just because of him. After ups and downs and blah blah blah, that guy died. They promised each other that they will get married and live forever after, so even though her lover had died, she wore as a bride and brought along her lover's bottle of ash into the church to proceed the wedding alone.


Before that guy died, had a pretty touching scenes. Why must I tell you? =D If I told you everything, there's no point watching it. So go and watch it, its very nice. Formspring me for the name of the show. =)





My Aunt's big fat Berny who don't like to take pictures, 
unlike my dog. HAHAHA!
I don't know what's wrong with his eyes 
and why he wanna stare at Baby?
unfriendly Baby
Friendly Baby
kind of blur due to hand shake.
While at the void deck.
Colourful, full of colours

Labels: