´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, June 12♥
MAN, I HAPPY TILL I GOT INSOMNIA OR WHAT?!
Today was a fun and joyful day for all of us, maybe not for you but for four of us. After a long time, its like finally we changed to go somewhere else rather than meeting at SK area all the time, the feeling was great and nice! Shopping together, buy things together and have delicious food together. One for all, all for one.
Went down to Bugis with buddies, had steamboat together just like one big family before we went for shopping. Was damn bloated, trying to stuff all the remaining food down our throats, however I only tried to stuff one meatball and that's it, no place to stuff anymore.
After then, searching high and low for a perfect bag that suits us well, only MY and I bought something, the rest were just accompanying. Didn't buy any clothes because there's no clothes have caught my eyes on them after a long browsing, so saddening. But still, I'm pretty in love with my bag, so does MY.
I keep "haolian-ing"(showing off) to buddies about my bag till MY can't take it anymore and JQ ignored me totally. HAHAHA! However, I still mad loving my bag okayszxszx. While on the way back to SK, we were like "touring" around Singapore and I just followed them blindly. With Baby's accompany, I feel safe.
Prolly will get my Camera by Tomorrow, if only the advertisement we saw on newspaper its true, Baby pay all! I was so excited till I keep thinking and thinking till I've insomnia. Baby always made my day...
-Accompany me when I'm down.
-Lighten up my life with things that I like.
-Never failed to concern about my well-being.
A wonderful boyfriend that will never failed you in whatever things you want, the care and loves is unlimited till you will wonders. I got no words to describe, he's just too good to be true.



